Wednesday, January 6, 2010

day 6. your top five...


today beautiful Courtney and I ventured to Russian Hill and drank tea in the afternoon.

Leland Tea Company is one of my top five favorite places in the city.

It's in a very foreign part of the city to me (as in a neighborhood I do not live or work in) and I think that's why it feels like more of an adventure when I go there.

Deciding what to drink is the best part. You choose by smelling from around 50 different canisters of loose leaf tea with names like...Kookiedoodle, Organic Grey's Kelly, Shake your Shimmy, and Bogart (the one that Courtney and I chose). It was phenomenal!


What are your top five favorite parts of where you live? It could be the places in your city that you love to go alone or take people who are visiting or go on adventure or simply a park you like to nap in.

Be grateful today for where you live no matter where it is!

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful that I found your blog, you little sneaky sister, not telling me about this sooner!! Pearls, I think of you all the time. I pray for you. Your voice is strong and your joy is heard by many. Love you!

    ReplyDelete