Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 18, 19, 20, 21, 22...oh my, back in the real world and wish I were still on vacation...


...don't you wish we were on vacation and staying here-



Ace Hotels are in my opinion the coolest hotels around right now. They're so hip it feels as if you are spending your vacation staying at your "too cool for school" friend's house instead cheap flea mart art central.



Reasons I fell in love with AcE HoTeLs since I first saw them featured on a blog:


1. They're affordable! Hallelujah!

2. They work to preserve the already existing buildings they inhabit therefore enhancing the city and space they're within and respecting history and character. Each one is unique! Check out the old Howard Johnson they upgraded in Palm Springs.

3. They're green and eco-friendly.

4. I'm thinking of designing my own house after them because I'm so intrigued.




and now I've seen the NY one in person because CH took me there for dinner!!! Let's just say that their food was delicious and their bar was themed like an old library with long tables and reading lights. We were intended to be creative! By the way, ACE NYC is located in a district they are now referring to as NOMAD (north of madison square park). Love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment