Wednesday, January 27, 2010

day 27. the lure of a cupcake.


I'm not exactly sure what makes cupcakes so amazingly appealing (well besides the fact that they are cute, small, colorful and packed with sugar).
But I do believe there is something truly beautiful about them.
C.H.'s new year's resolution is to eat more brunch and more cupcakes. I felt obliged to keep her accountable while in NYC as much as possible. I'm a good friend.


The Cup Cake Cafe, New York City


This is art.

Almost too beautiful to eat.

Almost.

1 comment:

  1. Ok 2 things.... 1)My heart is happy to have found your blog 2)We went to the Cupcake Cafe when we were in NYC and I thought the cupcakes were like little pieces of artwork.....I kind of wish I had eaten one. Um can you and Barclay give each other hugs for me??? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete