Monday, July 19, 2010

day 199...luuuuvvvvvzzzzzz part 1

Dulce de Leche
(courtesy of this genius...
July Neighborhood Cover Art
(The best go-to guide of San Francisco happenings)





Droid Eris
(after a long hesitation, I have finally succumbed to the smart phone age; I guess I can now technically be considered a 20-something, since most everyone I know has one)
Love the Droid-Hate their TV ads
Love Verizon-Wish they carried Apple




The return of Mad Men on July 25th

(The only thing worth watching on television)
Please watch it! If you don't trust my taste and I wouldn't blame you, at least trust all the critics and awards and recognition it has gotten.


Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q-Ukita
(Overpriced bag that would just love to join my mediocrely priced wardrobe)



Old Gringo Marsha Boots

(might have overnighted them to my house this past weekend and only took them off to go to work- dang nursing shoes!!!!)





1 comment: